04 March 2012

Life's Little Pleasures...never to be taken for granted. The list goes on..

and, please, feel free to add your own.

Initial Post:  
1.  coming home after after a trying day and putting on your sweats...or even better, your pj's and slippers.

Comments: 

 Isobel  
Hesitate to admit it, but a nice glass of sherry - Amontillado preferably - (especially when I'm preparing lunch for my husband and myself! 
 Barbara Jean 
Coming home from 'work' (running my store) =), and having dinner made and ready by me sweet fella. =)


2.  Sunday Mornings - crusty rolls and crumb buns from the Irish bakery in town, and the Sunday Times, with "Sunday Morning Baroque" on NPR as the backdrop.  Doesn't get much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you dropped by ... please leave a comment and share your thoughts with me ...