17 May 2011

Etsy Bloggers Featured Blogger

Isn't this a twist?  I haven't blogged for a month, and now twice in one day!   But I've just found out that I have been accepted by the Etsy Bloggers team and want to get right on board...

One of the promotional events of this team is to select a featured blogger each month - a great way, I think, to get to know other bloggers and spread some good cheer!  This month's featured blogger is http://www.etsy.com/shop/nanjodogz.

Now, I'm not a dog person - it's not that I don't like dogs.  I just never had one as a pet, and so, have no specific affinity towards them.  (and certainly no animosity, - just ambivalence, I guess, is the word)

But the little dog and critter Pandora polymer beads created by Nancy at nanjodogz could make a dog-lover out of anyone!  As soon as I saw them, I immediately thought "hmmm, great gift item!"

Check these out and add this sweet shop to your list of "must visit":


the attention to detail is amazing!
I'm glad to have had the opportunity to "meet" this shop through Etsy Bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team! I love your blog - it's very well thought out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Missie, for dropping by and for the nice compliment - brightened this rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable. I need to share. :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you dropped by ... please leave a comment and share your thoughts with me ...